Your $440 plan to turn your dream into your home.
This is your pathway to prepare a clear process from start to finish for your new home or renovation.
How it works.
Step 1 – Book in a meeting and provide a short description of your address and what you want to achieve.
Step 2 – Innerchi Studios will do a desktop review of:
- your site: location, orientation, slope, climate, etc…
- council planning issues affecting your site: zoning, bushfire, biodiversity, flooding, heritage, etc…
- council services around your site: water, sewer, stormwater, electricity, etc…
- council’s regulations and state policies: Local Environment Plan, Development Control Plan, State Planning Policies, etc…
Step 3– Have the Preliminary Project Planning Meeting. This will be a 1 – 2 hour meeting (either in our office at Bellingen, or via Zoom), to discuss your project – including:
- Working through your list of rooms sizes for your new home. (assistance provided for those who are not so good with visualising sizes).
- Working through your expectations of quality of finish.
- Working through the ancillary works associated with your project.
- Reviewing the consultants that are likely to be required.
- Discuss the opportunities and constraints of your site.
- Review how much your new home is likely to cost. (early stage Opinion of Probable Build Cost for feasibility).
- Review how long the process is likely to take. (with key milestones throughout).
Step 4 – Innerchi Studios will email you the package of what has been discussed for your information and further consideration, which will consist of:
- A personalised Schedule of Accommodation, (based on your list of rooms, sizes and requirements.)
- Opinion of Probable Building Cost (based on your Schedule of Accommodation, and industry standard square metre rates)
- Opinion of Probable Cost of Ancillary Works (based on your site and requirements)
- Schedule of Design and Planning Process.
- List of consultants likely to be required.
- Project Plan of projected time-frames for each stage of work, from concept design through to building completion.